Maintaining miscellaneous inventory. The indent orders for various chargeable and non chargeable items placed by staff as per their daily requirement need to be managed properly to avoid any pilferage and wastage.
The Hims store management has both central and floor level store management features.Top Features
- Initial stock template for adding the initial stock with which the store has commenced
- User mapping – Users are mapped according to their special roles and groups permitting limited and specific and safe access to information.
- Comprehensive product, Inventory and store management
- Templates for purchase orders and product requisitions that facilitate purchasing new products for a store and also smooth transition of products from one store to another.
- Templates for Indents and issues for patient use
- MIS Reports such as Inventory, Indent and Stock Carrying Reports